Recommended use: Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant to help relieve the symptoms of bronchitis and catarrhs of the upper respiratory tract (anti-catarrh). Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve coughs (spasmolytic). Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve flatulent dyspepsia and colic (carminative).
Recommended dose: Adults: Take 1-2 gelcaps daily.
Each gelcap contains*:
Oregano (Origanum Vulgare) leaf oil* 40 mg
Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
dried leaf and flowering top oil* 26 mg (1430 mg crude)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil*, gelatin, glycerin and purified water.
*ECOCERT® certified organic oils.
Free from artificial flavours, artificial colours, corn, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives, added sugar and yeast.
Risk information: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen or for continuous use beyond six weeks. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs, or if heartburn develops.
Storage: Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if under cap safety seal is broken.
· Pure & Tested: Orega-Supreme is free from additives and chemicals
· Rich in Carvacrol: Contains oregano oil (80% carvacrol) and thyme oil (63% carvacrol)
· Low in Thymol: Both the oregano and thyme oil used in Orega-Supreme are tested to contain
less than 2% thymol, making it safe for oral use.
· Pure Source: Orega-Supreme is made with the best wild oregano and thyme grown and
hand-harvested from the mountains of the eastern Mediterranean.
· Organic: All three ingredients in Orega-Supreme – oregano, thyme and the extra virgin olive oil