Helps to reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
For optimal health, we need a healthy balance of bacteria in our gastrointestinal (GI) system. The balance of bacterial flora in the GI system is easily upset by contaminated food, stress, illness, travelling or a course of antibiotic treatment. This can quickly lead to stomach upset including diarrhea, and begin a cycle of poor digestion and reduced immune function. A probiotic supplement is a simple and effective way to help prevent GI problems, repair damage, and restore healthy gut flora.Saccharomyces boulardii
is a type of probiotic that is a therapeutic yeast, and is specifically studied for prevention and treatment of diarrhea, including C. difficile infection. S. boulardii works by rapidly multiplying and blocking the implantation and growth of disease-causing bacteria such as those that bring about traveller’s diarrhea and antibiotic-induced diarrhea. S. boulardii
is not a bacterium, therefore it will not be affected by antibiotics.
- 5 billion cfu (colony forming units) per capsule
- Prevents and treats traveller’s diarrhea and diarrhea associated with C. difficile infection
- Helps reduce the duration and frequency of acute diarrhea
- Equally safe and effective for children and adults
- Recommended for all trips abroad
- High-potency, fast-dissolving capsules
- Room temperature stable
- Guaranteed potency at expiration date
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standard
- NPN approved
|30 veg caps
Each vegetarian capsule contains: Medicinal ingredients:Saccharomyces boulardii (DBVPG 6763)...5 Billion cfu* *colony forming unit
Non-medicinal ingredients: magnesium stearate (vegetable), microcrystalline cellulose.
Capsule shell: hypromellose, titanium dioxide.
Dosage: Adults: Take 2 – 4 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Children (ages 2 years and above): Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.